Our Commitment to Safety
At SONCO Rentals, the health and safety of our associates, customers, and the community will
continue to be our number one priority. These are unprecedented times, where businesses across the United States
are being forced to shut down to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The Governors in the states we do business have all deemed us an “essential business” and therefore, SONCO Rentals will remain open, to service our customers with their temporary fence, barricade and water barrier needs.
Our sales teams are working remotely and can be reached by phone and email. They are ready to assist you with any immediate needs on your project sites.
Our Emergency Rental Supplies
We offer a wide-range of rental supplies to address your emergency traffic and crowd control needs, including:
• In-Ground and Freestanding Temporary Fence and Fence
• Steel Bike Rack Barricades
• Water-Filled Plastic Jersey Barriers
• Fence Toppers to Add Height to Plastic and Concrete Jersey Barriers
• Fence Screen to Minimize Public Visibility, Wind, Dust and Debris
• Channelizer Drums, Delineators and Traffic Cones
• Directional Signs and Safety Signs
Helping to Prevent the Spread
As the current emergency situation changes, our fulfillment teams are continually updating operating procedures to protect our associates and customers from the spread of this virus.
• If anyone on our staff feels ill or is exhibiting any of the symptoms of the COVID-19
virus, they have been instructed to immediately go home and seek medical assistance. Under no circumstances is
an employee to remain in the workplace or on jobsites if they are not feeling well.
• We have equipped our Frontline Teams with sanitizers and disinfectant wipes, we’ve asked them to wash their hands regularly and avoid close contact with team members and the public (maintain social distancing of 6 feet). We’ve also instituted a “no handshake policy” indefinitely.
• We will be limiting the number of crew members in our company trucks to accommodate proper social distancing.
• Should you require our services, please let us know if you have any special requests or requirements for our staff on your sites, so we maintain a safe workplace for all.
No matter what type of business you own or why you need emergency rental supplies—whether to redirect traffic, re-enclose a storm-damaged job site, replace damaged or stolen equipment, or for any other reason—SONCO is your emergency services resource. Contact us today to discuss the types of rental equipment you may need and establish a relationship with us, so you'll be ready for any emergency.
An Emergency Services Partner You Can Trust
Partner with SONCO today to ensure you'll have fast access to reliable, professionally-installed emergency crowd and traffic control rental supplies when and where you need them. We've been a rental industry leader for over 40 years, and our emergency response rental installers have the highest average experience and longest tenure with one company of any installers in the industry. We know crowd control, and the SONCO name is synonymous with service you can rely on in emergencies and every day.
When you contact SONCO Event & Construction Rentals to discuss emergency preparedness, we'll connect you with a dedicated Account Executive who will talk to you about your business and potential emergency rental service needs. You'll have direct access to your SONCO rep, so you can make one call in an emergency to have a crew of seasoned rental equipment installers dispatched speedily with the supplies you need. We'll deliver, setup and remove temporary fence, barricades, traffic safety equipment, and any other crowd control rentals you need to weather the storm without harm to your property, the public or operations.
Contact us today at 888-766-2618 to discuss your disaster recovery plan and the many ways SONCO is equipped to be your emergency services rental partner.